Access to executive coaches who:
- Have a minimum of 10 years as a corporate executive coach
- Have personally obtained a significant level of achievement within a corporation/organization (i.e., Vice President or above) and has had responsibility for driving revenue growth
- Have an advanced academic degrees
- Proof of certification and experience in using two industry and globally recognized coaching assessments such as MBTI, MRG’s 360° Leadership, TKI, and EQ.
- Have presented at a conference on an industry topic
- Have industry related published works (i.e., articles, e-books, books, and videos)
- Have presented recommendations from at least five former or current clients who have benefited from their executive coaching
Results of executive coaching on your organization include:
- Enhancing strategic business initiatives
- Encouraging retention
- Reducing turnover costs
- Improving productivity
- Elevating knowledge transfer from just getting information and to retaining the practical experience and wisdom gained from long-term employees
- Enhancing professional development
- Creating a mentoring culture, which continuously promotes individual employee growth and development.
Access to our emerging leaders mentoring program:
We accept candidates from organizations who meet the following criteria:
1. The organization is a sponsor, client, or partner of ACEC.
2. The organization values its employees and is committed to providing opportunities for them to remain and grow within the organization.
3. Ideally, the organization has an internal structure to support a successful program.
- A performance management program
- Developed competencies
- A valued-training function
- Diversity training
- A succession-planning process
- A management development program
- Strategic business objectives
4. There are individuals within the higher ranks of the organization who will champion the mentoring initiative and help make it happen. Advocates may include the organization’s president, vice presidents and other influential executives.
- PRESS KIT
- WHY JOIN—WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Membership Requirements
- Membership Application: Coaches
- Membership Dues 2013
- Code of Ethics: Coaches
- COACHING TOOLS
- How to Write an OnLine Press Release
- What You Need to Know About Coaching Services Including Contracts
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- Six Social Networking Faux Pas to Avoid
- How to Write an Effective Media Alert
- What You Need to Know About Coaching Services
- Ten Must-Have Blog Techniques
- Sample Contract
- Don’t Let Customers Freak Out Over Price Hikes
- One Coach 5-Step Methodology
- CERTIFICATION: MCEC
- PROFESSIONAL CIRCLE
- INDUSTRY EVENTS
- BOARD OF ADVISORS—2013
- E-MAGAZINE: “THE PARADYME* SHIFT”
- SITE MAP
- THOUGHT LEADERS OF DISTINCTION COMPETITION