- Our global mission is to recognize senior-level executive coaches and support their work through forums for continuous learning, collaboration and community. Through our rigorous admission and credentialing requirements, we participate in framing the standards of our industry in order to have a positive impact on business results.
WHAT DO WE DO?
- The Association of Corporate Executive Coaches (ACEC), offers professionals information and events, research, networking opportunities, certification, and ethical practice standards for members to enhance their knowledge and skills as corporate executive coach practitioners. Leveraging the power of technology, ACEC serves its members’ needs through a user friendly, interactive web platform offering critical information related to technology, business communication, marketing, education and white papers. The Association of Corporate Executive Coaches is committed to:
- Advancing public awareness of the Association and the profession, with the intent to advocate and educate for a heightened global profile and credibility of its members. • Providing a platform of guidelines and standards for ethical practice for each member to authenticate their knowledge and professional skills in the field of corporate executive coaching.
- Supplying access to tools and resources for human capital development, research and networking; and entrée to a professional certification.
- Coaches – are represented by an association that embodies quality and commitment to excellence.
- Clients - Who want to reach the best global talent for their executive coaching needs, with minimal effort.
- Colleague Organizations - Who wish to partner with us and who have the same thirst for excellence and the need to make a difference in executive coaching.
HOW DO I JOIN?
OUR MAGAZINE: “The Paradyme* Shift”
The Association of Corporate Executive Coaches (ACEC) introduces “The Paradyme* Shift” a quarterly e-Magazine for corporate executive coaches and human capital leaders.
- Our e-Magazine enables you to keep pace with the key trends that impact your work with human capital.
- Read about what subject matter experts and thought leaders are saying about, the latest employment laws; new technology to support your company’s growth; classical/inbound marketing and the latest in human capital issues/practices.
- In addition, learn about new placements in the boardroom — the ultimate “guide” for business networking, and more.
- Our staff scans the world for the best sources of information, so you don’t have to.
- Full members of the Association of Corporate Executive Coaches are encouraged to submit articles, as our magazine is distributed to your target audience — human resource and corporate executives.
- Don’t miss an opportunity to have this resource at your fingertips by subscribing today.
- Association Members, receive four e-Magazines a year at no additional cost.
- LinkedIn Members, who would like to apply for membership in the association, to continue to receive this and additional benefits please visit and complete our application for membership.
- Non Association Members can subscribe to our e-Magazine by being a sponsor for $55. per year by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subscription in the subject line.
[pair-uh]-[Dyme] [pertaining to two or more people]-[an ancient Greek city in Achaea] The epicenter — a focal point of shift for leaders.